By : Susana
Everyone loves a good cheese board !! There great for parities and for entertaining but people think that you need to spend lots of $$$$ to make a great cheese board. When in reality you can make a stellar ( it’s my new word ) one right out of trader joe’s for $ 40. DO NOT SLEEP ON TRADERS! you can find a assortment of cheese for a great price. I’m not gonna tell you how to build your cheese board thats something you need to create yourself the more personal you make it the better it would come out, but I will tell you The essential things you will need .
Cheese board Essential
- Aged : Gruyere,Gouda ,Age Cheddar
- Soft: Brie, Camembert ,Goat Cheese
- Firm : Manchego, Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Bule: Gorgonzola, Roquefort
- Then you would need some Crackers, Fruits, Hams/Meats, Honey and Jam
The most important thing is the board you could go fancy or rustic I decide on a rustic one this time but maybe next time i will switch out the board to a marble or crystal just to be boujee.