By: Rosanna One recipe I have been perfecting is Chocolate Chip Cookies. I have made them before but like goldilocks is either too cakey, too hard, or even too chewy. I wanted to create a recipe that has all this in one. I’m my future goal is to be a grandmother who makes the best cookies. This recipe I think is it, the cookie are not too cakey, is chewy but thin at the same time. If you think i’m basis well my sister agree and I have to say she hard with food. The cookie tasted fresh the next day, they weren’t hard and didn’t taste old ( if you know what I mean). I hope you like this recipe because I really do !!!!!
2 Cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 ¼ teaspoons salt
1 cup butter ( room temperature)
¾ cup sugar
¾ cup dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs slightly beaten
1 cup chip ( I prefer milk chocolate, or choose)
- Preheat oven to 350 f
- Grease or line cookie sheet with butter (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda & salt, set bowl aside.
- In another bowl cream the butter with sugar for 3-4 min. Then add water and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Add the lightly beaten eggs to the butter mixture and mix in lightly.
- Stir in wet mixture with flour, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookie to cookie sheet, leave space so the cookie don’t get stuck together.
- Bake for 12-17 min until edges golden brown.
- Remove cookie from oven and let it cool.